Friday, 6 January 2012

Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre

Here's the cover. I can't even start to think about deciphering the Chinese lettering on the front picture yet - maybe I'll come back at the end:
Front Cover

 The top of the binder has the book title:
Binder - Title



 
倚 ji2 - lean on; rely on
天 tin1 - sky, heaven
屠 tou4 - slaughter; butcher; massacre
龍 / 龙 lung4 - dragon
記 / 记 gei3 - keep in mind; remember; record
一 jat1 - one
"Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre"




...and the bottom displays the volume details:

Binder - Volume




金 gam1 - gold; metal; weapons; precious; name of Tungustic dynasty
庸 jung4 – mediocre; commonplace
作 zok3 - do; make; profession
品 ban2 - product, commodity
集 zaap6 - assemble; collect; gather
 "Gam Yung's collected works"





As you can see, this looks like a two-volume set (?!)

I will be matching the Cantodict and MDBG word and character definitions with an English translation on Wuxapedia

No comments:

Post a Comment